Our Wireless charger has strictly met the standard by the ] ,it will work for all the devices which have QI -Enabled Features.
Features and Functions
Universal Charging: The Inductive Charger has Qi, the new universal standard for charging. You can charge any Qi-enabled device today, tomorrow and beyond.
Large Qi Charging Zone: 1 large zone for wireless charging.
Freedom of Placement: No annoying magnets to align or secret spots to find in order to charge your device.
Indicator Lights: On when you’re charging, off when you’re full.
Intelligent Induction: Prevents overcharging with standby mode once you’re fully charged.
USB Port: Charge a third device, with or without Qi
Power Source: AC Adaptor plugs into charging pad; no plugs needed for devices with Qi-enabled sleeve or door.
Technical Specification for the Qi Inductive Charger
Input: Direct Current 19V1000mAh
Wireless distance: 5mm
Output: 5V 500mA-700mA
As of writing, this charger supports the following phones:
1. Nokia 920
2.Lumia 820 ( A interchangeable cover with wireless charging components built-in is needed)
3. LG Nexus 4/5
4. HTC Droid DNA
5. Samsung Galaxy S III (Purchase of a Qi wireless receiver is required)
6. Samsung Galaxy Note II (Purchase of a Qi wireless receiver is required)
How should I go about setting up the charger?
1. Connect the power supply to the Qi inductive charger using the power cable provided. Ensure that the connectors are firmly secured.
2. There will be an indicator light and a ‘beep’ sound from the Qi inductive charger if the set up is successful.
How should do I start charging my Qi enabled devices?
1. Place your phone on the Qi inductive charger.
2. If there’s a green indication light from the charger, the phone is charging wirelessly. However, if there isn’t any green indicator light, move your device to the center of the charger. This should commence the charging process.
3. Kindly note that if the distance between the phone and Qi inductive charger is more than 4cm, the phone may not charge. Should this happens, it’s advisable to remove the case on your phone to commence the charging process.